5 Tips to Sell More CoolSculpting
The CoolSculpting market is competitive. Chris Zelig of Medstar Media outlines five online strategies that will optimize your business to edge out the competition and attract more CoolSculpting customers online.
1. Increase Website Visitors with a Higher Google Ranking (SEO)
If your website is not at the top of Google search results, you are missing out on free CoolSculpting customers.
According to Chris Zelig, two strategies that help his clients rank #1 on Google for CoolSculpting in their area include:
1. Have at least 1000 words of unique content about CoolSculpting. Do not forget to add Geo-Targeted Keywords.
2. Have links to your website from the press, bloggers, and aesthetics sites. Press releases may work in some markets. Buying links does not work anymore. You need to earn the links.
2. Stop Wasting Money on Ineffective & Non-Targeted Advertising
Buying spots on the radio, TV and in magazines, throws a lot of money at people who will never buy CoolSculpting, says Chris Zelig. Instead, he recommends clients advertise specifically to local people looking for CoolSculpting with targeted marketing using Google Ads.
3. Speed Kills. Make Sure Your Website is Fast
If your website takes longer than 3 seconds to load, you are losing potential customers to your competitors. You can test your website’s speed here for free: https://tools.pingdom.com/
4. Optimize Your CoolSculpting Website for Lead Generation
An optimized CoolSculpting website enables you to offer more value, look better, and rank higher than your competitors.
1. Are Responsive
2. Load Quickly
3. Have great content and images
Look how easy Medstar Media makes it for online users to learn more about CoolSculpting and schedule a free consultation.
5. Respond to CoolSculpting Leads Quickly
When a potential customer requests a free consultation, contact them within 5-10 minutes. If you do not contact them quickly, they will contact your competitors.
Would You Like to Sell More CoolSculpting?
Schedule a Free CoolSculpting Marketing Consultation
Chris Zelig and the Medstar family would be happy to set up a time to audit your website, research your competitors, and discuss proven strategies that sell more CoolSculpting. The consultation will take 15-20 minutes. We look forward to talking to you.
SCHEDULE A STRATEGY SESSION
Schedule by phone (801)877-1744 or online below
By submitting this form you agree to be contacted via phone/text/email.